- Whole Tilipia fish (any fish can also be used), Best if fish is sliced in two.
- Red onions (medium size)
- Herbs (Parsley, Basil, Thyme)
- Ginger (optional)
- Green Bell Pepper (medium size)
- Olive oil
- Blend the herbs, green bell pepper and half the onion, with or without the ginger. Note: do not add water to blend; add olive oil instead.
- Season the fish with the spices (salt and thyme only).
- Place fish in large pan.
- Pour (or rub) the blended herbs over the fish.
If fish is sliced in two, pour (or rub) each half-part of fish as well.
- Slice half of the onion over the fish.
- Place fish pan over medium heat stove. Cover. (Fish can also be baked.)
- Cook for 5 – 10 minutes on both sides. Cooking time depends on how green you prefer the sauce, including how done you like your fish. The longer the time, the darker the sauce becomes.
Enjoy by itself, or with rice, potatoes, or greens.
2 thoughts on “Recipe: Green Fish”
Pingback: Cooking with Unmis: Green Sauce – ThinkTalk
Thanks for the follow
I just realised my days are determined and lead down paths from the feedback by my readers and followers around the world, like you. So thanks for the input.
All your comments and feedback encourage (greatly), uplift and even inspire me to follow “this road less travelled”.
I love my days “interacting with you’ guys and gals’ (and anything else in these uncertain days)
Happy writing/blogging and take care (but also have some FUN)
“the world’s fourth worst writer”
“Driven to uplift, encourage and (perhaps even) inspire”
Together, one mind, one soul, one life, one small step at a time, let’s plant seeds of hope, then march together towards a better future…a far brighter tomorrow
pic (below-great) from
LikeLiked by 1 person